To get started on CrowFi, the first thing you'll need is to set up a wallet that supports Cronos Chain.
When you're setting up a wallet, be sure to:
- ✅ Download and install only the latest version from an official source.
- ✅ Follow the setup guide carefully.
- ✅ Safely back up your recovery phrases.
- ❌ NEVER share your recovery phrases with anyone, under any circumstances.
- ❌ NEVER input your recovery phrase to a website or app, other than your wallet app.
In the following step-by-step guide, you will learn how to use the MetaMask chrome extension to send/receive and interact with CrowFi on the Cronos Chain.
First of all, we would need to connect the MetaMask with the Cronos chain network:
- 1.Hit the "My Account" button in the top right corner, under "Settings", select "Networks"
2. In the "Networks" page, click "Add Network":
3. Insert the network name, for example "Cronos" and put
https://evm-cronos.crypto.orgfor New RPC URL; and
25for Chain ID,
CROfor the symbol, and
https://cronos.crypto.org/explorer/for the Block explorer URL as below:
4. After saving the network config, we should be able to see the token in your address!